- This event has passed.
VIRTUAL MEETING: Resource Family Approval Caregiver Virtual Orientation in English
November 19, 2020 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm PST
For all caregivers including: relatives, fictive kin, foster & adoptive families.
Join us at the RFA Caregiver Orientation where you will learn more about the following:
- Who are our clients that need temporary care and/or a forever family?
- How you can be an RFA Caregiver to your relative children in foster care
- Alameda Social Services Agency’s role in the RFA Process and regulatory requirements
- RFA Caregiver responsibilities
- The RFA Process
- Preparing your home for approval
If you have any difficulties on the day of your orientation, please call: 510-910-7301
Recruitment is Everybody’s Business…