- This event has passed.
Resource Family Approval Caregiver Orientation in English
October 17, 2019 @ 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm PDT
For all caregivers including: relatives, fictive kin, foster & adoptive families.
Join us at the RFA Caregiver Orientation where you will learn more about the following:
- Who are our clients that need temporary care and/or a forever family?
- How you can be an RFA Caregiver to your relative children in foster care
- Alameda Social Services Agency’s role in the RFA Process and regulatory requirements
- RFA Caregiver responsibilities
- The RFA Process
- Preparing your home for approval
No Pre-Registration is Needed.
Child Care is Not Provided
For More Information on Becoming an RFA Caregiver (510) 259-3575
Recruitment is Everybody’s Business…